Made specifically for soft-tip players, Vapor Z 80% Tungsten Barrels feature precision milled radial grooves overlaid with Black Titanium Nitride Coating, delivering enhanced grip and barrel protection. They are highlighted with vivid Green colored ring sections. The highlights give this range a distinct recognition. The darts come fitted with Vapor Z Pro Ultra dart flights that have been created using a spot UV print to enhance flight to shaft grip. Printed on an opaque material, this monochrome flight design features a brush-stoke Z effect providing an urban twist.
- 80% Tungsten Barrels
- 2ba Dart Shafts
- 2ba Soft Tip Points
Barrel Weight - 14.5gm
Fully dressed weight (approximately) - 16gm
Barrel length - 40.50mm
Barrel diameter - 7.00mm
The dart you order should match with the Barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
All darts sold in a set of 3
- Brand - Target
- Series - Vapor Z
- Model - Vapor Z Green
- Barrel Material - 80% Tungsten
- Color - Black, Green
- Shaft Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Barrel Only Weight - 14.5gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 16gm
- Barrel Length - 40.50mm
- Barrel Diameter - 7.00mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 2ba Soft Tip Points
This product is sold in a set of 3
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.