The Bolide range features 5-barrel designs providing a solution for all grips and playing styles. Intricately constructed with precise radial grooved cuts and a hand-sandblasted coating gives the dart added grip and feel. Each barrel is finished with a yellow Pro Grip shaft and eye-catching flight exclusively designed for the range. ¬† The collection is tailored with Target‚Äôs Swiss Point system. What is Swiss Point? Swiss Point (SP) is Target‚Äôs patented interchangeable point system that allows you to change your point length, style, and color in seconds with just a pocket sized SP tool.¬† The unique locking system uses taper and thread technology, ensuring points will not come loose during play.¬† The SP also features a strategically engineered groove so any broken points can remove easily with just the tool. Note. Swiss Points are only compatible with Target Darts Swiss Point barrels. Hand sandblasted coating to offer enhanced grip and distinct matte texture feel. ¬† Wide range of barrel shapes and grip designs to suit all playing styles.¬† Manufactured with the Swiss Point interchangeable point system allowing you to switch point length, style and color in seconds with just the pocket-sized Swiss Point tool.
- Brand - Target
- Series - Bolide
- Model - 02
- Barrel Material - 90% Tungsten
- Color - Silver
- Shaft Type - 2ba (Most Common)
- Point Type - Swiss
- Barrel Only Weight - 21gm
- Fully Dressed Weight (approximately) - 23gm
- Barrel Length - 48.00mm
- Barrel Diameter - 6.65mm
- 3 Barrels
- 3 2ba Shafts
- 3 Flights
- 3 Swiss Steel Tip Points
This product is sold in a set of 3
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- The use of grip assist points (grooved, etched or knurled) on steel tip dartboards may pull the fibers out. This may limit the life of your steel tip dartboard and void any manufacturer's warranty.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.